Wednesday, February 20, 2013

He is accepted

Wellll..... after 2 months. We are ALMOST officially accepted into the school program!!!!!!! Things moved incredibly fast, and I couldn't be more excited for Aaden to start school. Although, I will miss his crazy little butt some kind of fierce. Especially being every day, but he will be home by 11, so it's not so bad.

We have a meeting with the school on Friday. Luckily, Evan is finally off work to attend a meeting. Then he will start school on Monday! I want to go shopping... is that a bad thing? Like let him pick out his little shoes, and some cute outfits (not that the kid needs any more clothes).

 I know this will help Aaden leaps and bounds, and I CAN NOT be happier.

I do have a copy of the report from the school, if any family is interested in reading it, it is approx 15 pages long. It is reassuring to see Aaden on 'paper', written by someone who understands him.



His school is going to love his fun personality... I can't wait to see how his first day goes.

I promise to update everyone Monday!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment