Wednesday, December 14, 2011

RECIPE-Apple dumplings

Not that I am nearly surprised, but I made these apple dumplings for Christmas with my Dad, and Second Sunday with Evan's family, HUGE HIT!! So, as I promised, here is the recipe!

This is based on 1 apple, the ones I made were double batches.

Ingredients:
1- green apple
1- can of crescent rolls
1/2 cup of sugar
1- stick of butter
6 ounces of Sprite, Mountain Dew, or 7Up
Cinnamon

First, cut the apple into 8 slices, peel & core. Wrap each apple slice in a crescent roll. Place on buttered pan. Then melt stick of butter and add 1/2 cup of sugar to it. Pour micture over your crescent wrapped apples. Then pour the 6 ounces of Sprite, or equalivant, over it all. Top with cinnamon and bake, uncovered, at 300 for 30-40 minutes.

Enjoy!!

Until next time...

With love,
Courtney :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Court..these were absolutely delicious!! I'm gonna make some for Christmas dinner! Love you! Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete