Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas 2011

Well, Merry LATE LATE Christmas, y'all!!  I know, I am a complete slacker with blogging lately. My computer crashed on me. BOOOO, and I can't, well maybe I can, and just don't know how, to insert pictures from my iPad, into the blog? If any of you know how to do that, please let me know!!!

As always, our holiday season is super busy, although, this year, things were a bit different, since Christmas Day was a Sunday, an extra day to celebrate Christmas, with the ones we love most.

Our Christmas started with a trip to Bass Pro, with my Dad, step-mom, and sisters. We wanted to take a big group pictures with all the grandkids, I mean how cute of an idea is that!?! I will sum it up in a nice way, the people who were there taking pictures this year, were not quite as friendly as the ones last year. So we didn't get our group pic. However, my Daddy, did get Aaden on the merry-go-around.



For those of you who are local, next year, be sure to go check our the Messengers Christmas Land, it is free, and amazing!!! It is the Messenger Family who has been putting this on since the 60's!! Super cool. ...and yes, that is us in SHORTS, in December!! 


Our first actual family Christmas was at Evan's family, Lottie & Pop's house. This has been a new little tradition we do, with just the Ingram's. We had a huge variety of yummy food, sweets, and lots of fun presents. As you can see, Uncle Dude, Orry, Evan's brother, is the typical 'fun' uncle. Here he is spinning Aaden around, and when you looked a few feet over, Brady lays down for his turn. haha Monkey see-monkey do!!








Boys will be boys?

The next morning we celebrated with Alisha, the boys' Seesha, and her sweet little girl, Bryleigh. I have been saying for the longest time, Aaden and Bry will get married, one day, even though they fight like cats and dogs now. I hope they grow old together. Even if it's just a life long friendship!!







Later, that night, we went to Granny's, I have no idea why I never have any pictures from Granny's house? Maybe we are just having too much fun?? Who knows. But we do have tons of fun, and we always fill her HUGE living room up with paper, like really.  A huge swimming pool of wrapping paper!!! (Next year, I will do a better job of pictures at Granny's-promise)

Christmas morning we did Santa at our house. I snapped these pictures of the boys, I just love each one of them. Thought I would share all three.




 Brady did much better than I thought opening presents!!

 Here is Luke, one of the boys' Christmas presents!! Sweet boy.
 Growing up we used to always get one 'big' present, so I'm assuming, that's what we are doing with the boys. Here is their big present! A trampoline! That we have lived on the past few weeks!! Even Luke likes it.


We ended our Christmas celebration at my daddy's house. There we have the most kids that are our babies ages. They all play and carry on. There is always a kid needing a friend. I think they all play very well together! I love knowing Aaden has tons of cousins to look after him one day!!!




 My cutie pie little niece, Audrey!


My twins!!

 My little sister, Shelby, got Evan and our dad both Footballs autographed by Les Miles!!
Such an appropriate time to post this!!!! GEAUX TIGERS!!

I hope each of you had a Merry little Christmas, as we did!!


Until next time...

With love,
Courtney :)



No comments:

Post a Comment