Saturday, September 28, 2013

Christmas Planning

87 Days Until Christmas!!!

You read that correctly! Can you believe it?! I canNOT!!!! Honestly, it still feels like we just moved to Texas!! With all the holidays coming up, you know how fast time will fly by. 

Since we have implemented a new budget, Christmas shopping has to start sooner than the second week of December this year. Also, I have started a 'Family Binder', it has all our important information, Our Bill Log (yes a paper version), any papers Aaden may need for school, etc. I just added a new page from Coleman Chronicles, it is her Christmas Planning Printable. I have seen many different ones on Pinterest. but this one, with it's adorable font and bright colors stood out to me!!! I LOVE it, which means, I will use it more. Ha-ha. I cannot wait to get started Christmas shopping.

Also!! I just ordered my boy's their Halloween bags and shirts, Thanksgiving shirts, and Christmas shirts and pajamas from Butterfly Kisses Embroidery & Gifts. The shop owner is a good friend of mine, with a heart of gold!!! She is also very organized, you have to love an organized small business owner! She loves to do custom orders as well! Here are a few things she has going on now: 


Then a few samples of adorable things she can do!!! 



My sweet Aaden 

She has tons of Halloween, Fall, and Christmas Appliqués available in her folders on Facebook! Her prices are amazing too!! Plan ahead... she is getting busy busy, right now her turn around time is 2 weeks, but can't guarantee that's what it will be as time goes on. 


What kind of things do you do to prepare yourself, your house, and budget, for Christmas time?!

Until next time...



1 comment:

  1. LOVE your blog Courtney. I actually shopped at the Galleria a bit yesterday & bought my first Christmas presents!!! Can't wait to see ya'll during the holidays! Love you, Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete