Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Plexus Slim

Two blog posts, in one day, can you believe that?!

Since I am overly excited about multiple things going on in our lives, I figured they deserved 2 separate blogs.

I have recently joined the Plexus Slim family. I am beyond excited to share my progress in antipation to help other people, men and women, who struggle weight loss.



The hardest part for me when it comes to dieting is, I don't necessarily love veggies and fruit. I could eat a steak everyday, for every meal. Well lets just say, that isn't going to help with my weight loss goal. I also keep up with 2 hyper crazy little boys all day long. You would think that would be enough excerise for me, but it's not. Normaly I am exhausted by the end of the day, and I have no desire to actually go run or even work out at home.



Finally there is an all-natural, healthy solution to help you lose weight. The synergetic effect of Plexus Slim and the Accelerator taken together can help you lose more weight- faster than you ever thought possible. Plexus Slim also helps keep blood sugar, cholesterol and lipids at healthy levels. Plexus Slim helps reduce binge eating and increase your will power over food. Taken once a day, simply pour into a bottle of water, shake, drink and experience the results. The Accelerator was designed as the perfect companion product to Plexus Slim. Accelerator helps accelerate weight loss or overcome weight plateaus. You simply take one capsule with one packet of Plexus Slim- the combination of ingredients in the two products work together to help you lose weight- quickly.

I plan to blog at least every other day with my results.

As of today, March 26, 2013, my measurements are as follows:

Waist: 34 inches
Hips: 43 inches
Thigh: 23.5 inches
Arm (at bicep): 12.5
Belly button: 37

Weight: 157.8

If you are interested in more information or would like to try a 3 day trail pack, please email me at court.ingram@gmail.com or visit my Plexus Slim website http://cingram.myplexusopportunity.com.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Great and nice blog. It's also very interesting. We also have a website about Plexus slim .

    Please visit our website: amandaspinkpower.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and nice blog. It's also very interesting. We also have a website about Plexus slim .

    Please visit our website: amandaspinkpower.com

    ReplyDelete